Please log in or register an account with us.

I forgot my password

Site Navigation

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Vamp's Officer application

Vamp
    Socialite
    Socialite

Vamp's Officer application

Post  Vamp on Tue May 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello, my real name's Danny, my main characters are Ally: Vamp, Ride, Angelus, Horde: Tankyou, Shadowmourne, Rawrrawr. Some of my characters are pretty well known, such as Ride, who I've only had a day and already has a little name for nuking in Pvp.
    I tend to talk in guild chat alot, trying to start friendly conversation between guildies, aswell as advising and helping guildies not only by chat, but by parties and what-not.
    As an officer I would make my own little PvP events just for fun amongst the guild, and hand out my own BoE prizes to the winner. I would organise guild raids and Hcs to help people gear, have fun and kill boredom. I would also make world raids, such as taking down world bosses, no real prize other than the fun of downing a huge dragon or demon, we all love that right?
    In the guild I am pretty well known on Vamp, my DK, Angelus, my shaman heals, and Ride my warlock pvp nuker, I don't believe any of the players have anything against me, as I try my hardest to not do anything negative.
    I go on vent when requested, with a working mic and a talkative voice Smile
    Thanks for reading, Vamp Smile
    Tulx
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Vamp's Officer application

Post  Tulx on Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Accepted on trial officer

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:51 pm