Please log in or register an account with us.

Log in

I forgot my password

Site Navigation

June 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 pm


    READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Share
    avatar
    Tulx
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 29

    READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Tulx on Mon May 23, 2011 3:28 pm

    Our guild moved to http://wow.freakz.ro/ we have 10+ ppl online all the time
    This server have full icc and hc stuffs
    2000+ ppl online Very Happy
    no lag
    no bugs Razz
    We are in GENESIS server
    We are allys and if u will log in Conatact with (Beliss) or if i am not online look Guild name (Jesus was Soulstoned)


    Yes that is true, we have left WoI after successful 2 years in that server. I am going to write a little about what happened and how everyone reaacted.
    6 months ago, the server started loosing population fast, Immo was getting small and there were not many active members. I decided to ask everyone for the msn or skype in order to keep contact if something would happen to the server.
    3 months ago Hiroshima left WoI and decided to play in freakz, i tested it out for a while and it seemed to be an reasonable server.
    Last week i was looking for different servers where can we go and play with the guild not to loose the community if something should happen to WoI or if the just decide to leave like the 80% of population. We decided to join freakz and here we are. I disbanded the guild in WoI and distributed the mats along the officer toons in guild.
    Sero, being furious about this, banned most of our officers on very light reasons and some of them even in advance. Then he created new guilds and hijacked our guild bots, changing the passwords on them that none of the old officers could get to log on them. This is clearly outrageous as he is using the name of Immortality as an legal successor of the Old Immortality but yet denies to give back the ranks to the ones i have given the powers too.


    So my fellow guildies, i am sorry to admit but names of "Immortality" and "Dark Immortality" guilds in WoI are hijacked and they are not related to the old guilds in any ways. Guild lead has been give to Ruination, an former member of Immortality who´s intentions with guild i am not sure of. 90% of the guild has left with us in the new server, some at the first wave and others after hearing what happened in WoI. Also we have found some of our old members who rejoined with us in freakz.

    Also there were many other players of WoI who decided to join us in freakz and thatswhy the name of the guild has changed, yet we have the same players with around 50% population increase.


    Thank you for the attention and see you in-game.

    If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact me on facebook, skype or msn.

    sero
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  sero on Mon May 23, 2011 6:10 pm

    Sad to see some of you guys go. However there are a few things that I would like to clear up.

    I did not "give away your donor accounts." You did. You gave the "bot" accounts, named immortalitya, immortalityb, and immortalityc to the guild, and guildmembers were able to log on at any time to take advantage of the professions. This is something that is common knowledge to the guild.

    Before you left, you changed the password so that members could no longer access them. I reset the password at the request of an officer in the guild so that they could once again get access. I have no control over the Immortality guilds; they each have new guildmasters who were long-time players in the respective guilds.

    I banned you and your brother because of advertising. Your brother whispered malaki and was banned right after he did so for advertising; he also admitted to me that you advertised as well.

    I looked at your donation log; the Immortalitya account had $20 donated back in February of 2010. Since then it has been accessed by dozens of different IP's and players, making it quite clear that it was to be used by the guild officers. If this is a problem I can destroy the account and give an identical account to the guild; it should not matter as you no longer play here.

    You would constantly whisper me, every morning almost, with various accusations and insults. You would insult staff, insult players, and insult me for not doing what you said.

    For example: "Tuuli: vigi is not polite and proffesional with ppl, he caps and tell them stupid u can check log to prove 11:15 server time"

    "Tuuli: All hail Ravioli, the ground under his feet is holy and we should worship it
    He, has been the biggest retard and a dick in this server for months"
    "Tuuli: Why do you have a GM who does such mistakes anyways?"
    "Tuuli: LOL ... GO FUCING FUCKURSELF ... u fucking def shit .. u never def ur fucking players... a lot of pp left bc of this issuse ... tnx man ur the fucking best "
    "Tuuli: how come gm can be dickass like Raver is ? "


    It goes on for pages if you'd like them.

    And yes, I know you will likely delete this. I hope that you would have th willingness to have an actual discussion anyway. But instead you have lied and done everything you could to gain control.

    You even said that Gms were reading chatlogs.

    "we fucking left Ne bc Gm's was reading ppl chatlogs
    and now u let ur gm's to do it here "


    Chat logs are only able to be recorded in one location, on the dedicated server. Because Crucius and Brucey are semi-retired, I am the only person with access to the dedicated server. Since the server has been up for approx. 26 days, the file with chat logs on it is around 300mb in size. As such, it is impossible to open through a text file or I would risk crashing/freezing the server.

    The only way I could read chat logs would be to restart the server (because the file is open by the server in the background, where we can not see). Then I could theoretically download the text file. However this has not been done, and many players will tell you how reluctant I am to ever even open those files, and how I only do so in severe occasions and with permission from all those involved.

    The entire idea was that Tulx told someone a secret, and the secret got out. Instead of asking the "friend" whether they had told, she immediately came to me. To this day she refuses to admit the remote possibility that her friend is not trustworthy. Instead she thinks that GMs have some magical ability to sniff every piece of whisper text that goes across the server. If they did, then it would be through a hack so impressive that you wouldn't have to be staff to do it.

    But don't believe me? Ask Brucey. Abub. Raviel (oh wait, you hate him). ANY Trinitycore dev. Ask Maxi; even he admits it isn't possible. Or do you mistrust him now, too?

    Feel free to respond although I doubt this will see much of the light of day. You advertised, you got banned. Your brother advertised, he got banned.

    And you say you have the "right" to advertise?

    "Tuuli: pppl followd me
    they dont fiva fukc u
    tehy was on woi bc me "

    And then of course the insults:

    "Tuuli: gtfo fast ass biach"

    I guess you left that out of the logs you shared.

    Anyway for those who have left or play both servers; feel free to return at any time, or enjoy the new server if you find more enjoyment there. I know many who play two to three different servers, as there are things that each one offers them.

    As for me; you likely won't see me here (or this message, unless Tulx has the confidence to have a discussion instead of simply erasing it). Either way, best of luck and I wish everyone the best. Even Tulx, who has done much to help in the past, and who hopefully will see the truth someday.




    avatar
    Tulx
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Tulx on Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

    I feel that i have the right to give information to my friends what is going on and why we are doing this.

    WoI has gone from decent to bad in few months and i see players leaving every day.
    We have 50 unique players on Freakz and most of the day we have 1/4´rd of the population online compared to WoI. Today when WoI had 50 online, we had 13 in guild. Players have admitted that they do not like the server anymore and were looking another place for a long time, now i gave them the option to choose and the players chose what they felt was best.
    The amount of time i had invested in the server and guild were not smaller than yours. I had the most /played on my toon which is not my main for months. Tulx had around 150 days playtime. We probably had the resources which could have been as much as the rest of the server had combined. 12 guild banks and several toons held the time me and the rest of the guild had invested in there.
    I do care about my players and want my players to be happy.

    About the staff? Belive me, a lot of people are not happy how they run things around here, most of my accusations were correct.

    If you really wish to post logs here then i could do the same. Remember how you told me to go and spam the server Vacutza has made and recruited her guild over? I have done a lot of things for you like spying and sniffing around just because i was trusted and known player.
    Can you even imagine the troubles i had to keep the guild together and provide raids and pvp for the whole server for months? There were players running their ass off for the community because i asked them to, most of them have left long time ago because they got little in return for their efforts.

    I do not forbid anyone to play in WoI, if the choose to play there, its their free will and i respect that. But at this point, i feel that players who joined US in freakz are happy and i am happy for that aswell.

    Do not act like i have betrayed you in any way because i haven´t. I do not have the influence to make others to join whatever i do, they make the decision themselves.
    I do not hate you nor the WoI, i just feel that we have seen the best of what the server can provide us and made the decision together to leave.

    I am quite sure that we will not return any time soon because atleast for me, i play among the ppl i love, admire and trust, players i would give more time then i can possibly have just to make them feel good about themselves and i truly hope that they feel the same.




    Also, most of the quotes were ripped out of context. If you want me to look bad then i could easily do the same for you which currently i have chose not to. So please try not to trash me in public.



    Thank for your time.
    Yours sincerely.
    - Tulx -

    sero
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  sero on Mon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

    Tulx wrote:I feel that i have the right to give information to my friends what is going on and why we are doing this.

    WoI has gone from decent to bad in few months and i see players leaving every day.
    We have 50 unique players on Freakz and most of the day we have 1/4´rd of the population online compared to WoI. Today when WoI had 50 online, we had 13 in guild. Players have admitted that they do not like the server anymore and were looking another place for a long time, now i gave them the option to choose and the players chose what they felt was best.
    The amount of time i had invested in the server and guild were not smaller than yours. I had the most /played on my toon which is not my main for months. Tulx had around 150 days playtime. We probably had the resources which could have been as much as the rest of the server had combined. 12 guild banks and several toons held the time me and the rest of the guild had invested in there.
    I do care about my players and want my players to be happy.

    About the staff? Belive me, a lot of people are not happy how they run things around here, most of my accusations were correct.

    If you really wish to post logs here then i could do the same. Remember how you told me to go and spam the server Vacutza has made and recruited her guild over? I have done a lot of things for you like spying and sniffing around just because i was trusted and known player.
    Can you even imagine the troubles i had to keep the guild together and provide raids and pvp for the whole server for months? There were players running their ass off for the community because i asked them to, most of them have left long time ago because they got little in return for their efforts.

    I do not forbid anyone to play in WoI, if the choose to play there, its their free will and i respect that. But at this point, i feel that players who joined US in freakz are happy and i am happy for that aswell.

    Do not act like i have betrayed you in any way because i haven´t. I do not have the influence to make others to join whatever i do, they make the decision themselves.
    I do not hate you nor the WoI, i just feel that we have seen the best of what the server can provide us and made the decision together to leave.

    I am quite sure that we will not return any time soon because atleast for me, i play among the ppl i love, admire and trust, players i would give more time then i can possibly have just to make them feel good about themselves and i truly hope that they feel the same.




    Also, most of the quotes were ripped out of context. If you want me to look bad then i could easily do the same for you which currently i have chose not to. So please try not to trash me in public.



    Thank for your time.
    Yours sincerely.
    - Tulx -

    I have no interest in trashing you. However your brother posted some quite interesting spam on our boards, including very out-of-context chats (one to try to make me look like I was insulting his language, although I remember that after the text cut off I explained how I only knew English and was quite impressed at anyone who is bilingual). Feel free to point out the passages that are out-of-context and I can provide more of the conversation that occurred at that time.

    Have you spoken to Maxi so he can explain how reading of logs is currently impossible, and always has been impossible for Gms? Now that even your own close friend is aware of this as being a fact because of his work with development, will you modify your statement to remove the falsehood that I was "spying" on whispers?
    avatar
    Tulx
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Tulx on Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

    I can not make others do what i want them to do.
    If he posted those things then its by his own free will.

    Those chatlogs are currently irrelevent, atleast i can say that those did not change the decision we made.

    Since you are around, i can show you a picture that will speak for itself. I made a screenshot where there is our online guild roster and WoI online from website on together, made at the same time.

    I did blur out the names of the online players because i do not want to affect them in any way. As you can see most of us are leveling at the moment so we do not have all those lvl 80´s yet.

    Btw, all the players are not from WoI, half are older members who have left the server in order to join a new one and now rejoined us here.


    sero
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  sero on Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

    Tulx wrote:I can not make others do what i want them to do.
    If he posted those things then its by his own free will.

    Those chatlogs are currently irrelevent, atleast i can say that those did not change the decision we made.

    Since you are around, i can show you a picture that will speak for itself. I made a screenshot where there is our online guild roster and WoI online from website on together, made at the same time.

    I did blur out the names of the online players because i do not want to affect them in any way. As you can see most of us are leveling at the moment so we do not have all those lvl 80´s yet.

    Btw, all the players are not from WoI, half are older members who have left the server in order to join a new one and now rejoined us here.


    As I said from the beginning, I hope that those members you play with enjoy their new server; of course they are welcome to return as long as they do not advertise, but my goal is that they have fun first and foremost.

    I wonder, is your goal to cause some sort of anger or painful response by posting your guild numbers versus our online number? And why is the chatlog discussion irrelevant once it has been proven that I am correct?

    Also just curious...why do you have to "use .save a lot"? What happens to gear you've obtained if you don't?
    avatar
    Tulx
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Tulx on Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 pm

    The numbers are there to prove that the player choose what they feel is the best. I just want to show you that players are happy with their choice

    About the .save you ask? Lets say you get an item in raid, something good and after that your internet connection gets lost. Theres over 2000 players online and the server can not save them all in database all the time at the same time. So it saves an character after 2-5 minutes or so, if you do .save it saves you automaticly and theres no risk of loosing anything. Same if you log out, it does the save and its all good. One of the players who have played here a bit longer suggested using .save after milestones to avoid frustration. I have not yet got any rollback yet but there are possibility that this may happen. If you think i am lying, ask the players.
    avatar
    Maxi
    Epic Player
    Epic Player

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-02-20

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Maxi on Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

    Can Sero explain. Why did i get IP ban + all toons banned from WoI? I didint advertise or anything like that

    sero
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-29

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  sero on Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

    Maxi wrote:Can Sero explain. Why did i get IP ban + all toons banned from WoI? I didint advertise or anything like that

    It's a temporary ban after giving you repeated warnings to no longer discuss the matter in LFG; you can file a ban appeal to have it clear as long as you can be civil and try not to troll too badly.
    avatar
    carl00
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2010-02-20

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  carl00 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 am

    Why do you brag with tulx, becouse what i posted on forum ?

    I posted that on forum, just for people to see what is going on, and yes you were bashing me, and that was ment to show that you made a "treath", not that you told i am bad at english.

    You sayd you hope we wont delete your post ? You deleted my post, why should we do this with you ? But no, we wont.

    Tulx donated guild bots, so they are actually hers, her acocunts, it is her free will to share it with some of the officers. It never bothered you before ? why does it bother you now ?

    Oh, and btw i didn't advertise, give me SS or show me chat logs. I never advertised, and Tulx never advertised.
    All i told to Malakis play toon was that we went to other server to tell him what is going on, i didnt even tell him the server name. So i just understood that if you say you left the server you get ban for advertising ? Thanks you just helped me to leave the server and to never come back, if you do it to everyone then i realy dont understand you becouse server like that should try to keep players. But you try to keep players by bashing tulx.

    PS: Why did you take HER bots, when you just sayd you can delete them and make new ones, why didn't you just make new ones ?
    avatar
    ladanil
    Socialite
    Socialite

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-09

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  ladanil on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:25 pm

    Tulx, Will you marry me?

    Sponsored content

    Re: READ ALL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:08 am